|Salary Range:||Based on Experience|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Matching 401K|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Pilot Logistics Services-- has the following opening:|
Payroll Coordinator is responsible for the preparation and accuracy of all payroll related issues.
Billing Department Management.
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of all employee payroll.
• Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine payroll issues.
• Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
• 5+ years experience related to payroll processing
• Requires experience with SAP software core applications and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
• Must be able to utilize the 10-key function and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
• Strong skills in written and verbal communication.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.